It’s okay, you can admit it: you’re way overdue for some personal fun + quality family vacation time.
And that’s why heading to “the happiest place on earth” – Disney World in Orlando, Florida – makes perfect sense as your chosen destination.
There’s an abundance of attractions, amenities, experiences, resorts, you name it available, which gives you the opportunity to customize your vacation just like you’ve customized your own career as an entrepreneur.
However, with ALL of those options often comes decision fatigue, information overload + the justifiable anxiety + overwhelm that you’re trying to overcome by taking the vacation in the first place.
ENTER: THE DISNEY WORLD FAMILY VACATION GUIDE.
We’re pulling back the curtain on a few of our many (like 10 at this point? We’ve lost count!) successful trips to visit The Mouse’s House, sharing our personal Disney vacation project management boards that you can upload to your own Asana (or other) project management tool.
PLUS, we’re dropping the best tips + tricks we’ve come to learn by feet-on-the-ground, Dole-Whip-in-the-mouth experience. If you know, you know… + if you don’t know, stick with us. You’ll know soon enough 😉
We’ve nearly done it all through Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, Disney Springs, The Boardwalk, Park Hopper Passes, Festivals, Character Dining, the list goes on + we can’t wait to share it all with you!
Note: If you’re new here, welcome!
We believe that running the business of family as a parent entrepreneur can work very similar to running the family business. Using a project management tool, like Asana (free), is one of the ways we do that!
You should know that we never do any planning without crossing T’s + dotting I’s in family management or business management + these Disney project boards are no exception.
Your role is to edit these activities at-a-glance through the eyes of your unique family. Add in your must-have attractions (like the classic spinning tea cups at Mad Hatter’s Tea Party or It’s a Small World) + replace the ideas you don’t love with the ones you do (including having more rest days!).
Having a template for anything you do more than once or that you don’t want to have to figure out all on your own for the first time — like setting up the family Disney vacation — is simply smart.
You’ll save at least 10 hours of detailed planning time + actually enjoy curating such a major event for the most important people in your life.
- Instant access to our expansive Disney World Family Vacation Guide PDF
- Instant access to 2 of our personal Disney World weeklong vacation itineraries in a .CSV format (compatible with most project management softwares, like Asana, Monday.com, Trello, ClickUp + more).
- Additional access to the 2 Disney World templates in Word file format (easy to copy/paste + edit text in a program like Google Docs, Pages, Word, OpenOffice + other office suite programs)
- Access to our over-the-shoulder video tutorial to help you get started with the templates, so you can understand how to personalize + reuse as many times as you want (+ we wish you many trips!)
- Future template updates
- A recording of our Asana Jumpstart Training, showing you the quick-start steps to getting Asana up + running right away — remember, the software is FREE!
These templates are like buying the bakery cupcakes for the party + putting them on your own platter — no one has to know you didn’t create your family fun from scratch. #PinterestParentCEOHacks