You’re a motivated parent entrepreneur who LOVES their work + you wonder if you love working a little too much when you realize that you haven’t put nearly as much planning + execution into your family memory making. #momguilt #dadguilt #alltheguilt
What if there was a way to simplify the seasonal family activity planning in a no-brainer, time-saver way, so that you can quiet the noise in your head that tells you you’re a less than parent?
Enter the Family Activities Templates.
We’re giving you our quarterly weekend family activities so that you can track in your Asana project management tool (or copy into your paper planners).
Note: If you’re new here, welcome! 👋🏼 We believe that running the business of family as a parent entrepreneur can work very similar to running the family business. Using a project management tool, like Asana (free), is one of the ways we do that!
Your role is to edit these activities at-a-glance through the eyes of your unique family. Add in your must-have traditions (like making Nonna’s pizzelles) + replace the ideas you don’t love with the ones you do (including having more rest weekends!).
Having a template for anything you do more than once — like setting up the family schedule — is simply smart.
- Instant access to the 4 quarterly templates in a .CSV format (compatible with most project management softwares, like Asana, Monday.com, Trello, ClickUp + more).
- Additional access to the 4 quarterly templates in Word file format (easy to copy/paste + edit text in a program like Google Docs, Pages, Word, OpenOffice + other office suite programs)
- Access to our over-the-shoulder video tutorial to help you get started with the templates, so you can understand how to personalize + reuse every year
- Future template updates
- Bonus activities idea bank
- A recording of our Asana Jumpstart Training, showing you the quick-start steps to getting Asana up + running right away — remember, the software is FREE!
- 12 planned months of seasonal activities to create photo-worthy memories with your family, including ideas like:
- Apple picking
- 5 Random Acts of Kindness
These templates are like buying the bakery cupcakes for the party + putting them on your own platter — no one has to know you didn’t create your family fun from scratch. #PinterestParentCEOHacks
What if I’ve never used Asana before?
Open to trying? Prepare for life to get so much easier!
While Asana might take a few minutes to learn, having a tool that can keep up with your ever-changing family + business is essential. This is a great return on investment of your time + the Asana software itself is FREE!
You can also use the .CSV file to import these templates into a project management software you’re already familiar with, like ClickUp, Monday.con, Trello, etc.
You can always copy the templates into a printable or written format, like in your paper planner, too.
My family has a weird schedule already —lots of extracurricular activities, overnight work hours, no sleeping toddlers, etc. — does this still work for us?
Yes, of course! These templates were made with the growing, go-getting entrepreneurial family in-mind. We know you are working in the fringe moments available to make the money + memories that matter most.
Every part of the template is a simple suggestion with flexible everything! Our goal is to do the majority of the thinking + planning for you, so that you can have fun doing what you want to say YES to + enjoy the space + grace wherever else you need as a family.
There are no reviews yet.